Thursday 13 September 2012

Bits and Blogs is Back

Following a brief hiatus brought on by my having too much fun during the Edinburgh Festival I'm trying to get back into some regular posting.

To continue where I left off I've put together another small music playlist. I've really got back into my music recently especially following last night's return to the Edinburgh music scene. Jamie XX's performance at Edinburgh's Castle Club was incredible. The combination of speaker induced tinnitus, excellent support DJs and a low ceilinged sweatbox venue made it a night to remember.

So here is another selection of the tunes I've had on repeat recently:

Bondax - Baby I Got That (Justin Martin's Endless Summer Remix)

Roland Clark, Andre Crom, Martin Dawson - Back To The Future (Monte Remix)

Kyodai - Breaking (Original Mix)

DJ T Ft. Cari Golden - City Life (Maceo Plex Remix)

Rihanna Ft. A$AP Rocky - Cockiness (Remix)

Shadow Child & James Talk - Comb Over (Original Mix)

Machinedrum - 'DDD'

Justin Jay - Femme Fatale (Original Mix)

Kate Simko - Go On Then Ft. Jem Cooke (Original Mix)

Joris Voorn - Goodbye Fly (Original Mix)

TNGHT - Higher Ground

ODESZA - How Did I Get Here

Webqueawry - Searching (MAM Remix)

Last time I wrote a playlist I embedded all the zippyshare links for DL but was swiftly told to get them down by 'blogspot' or risk my blog being shut down. So remember, all these songs can be downloaded by simply copying and pasting the name followed by 'zippy' into google.

As always here are a select few to try before you buy / illegally download


Bondax - Baby I Got That (Justin Martin's Endless Summer Remix)


DJ T Ft. Cari Golden - City Life (Maceo Plex Remix)


Webqueawry - Searching (MAM Remix)





No comments:

Post a Comment