Saturday 7 July 2012

Getting them out of my system!

To ensure that I do not go overboard with the music on this blog I am making this my last music post for a while....so I will try and make it a good one!

Both playlists recently have been very genre specific, which may not have been to everyones tastes. Here Im going to try and touch a few more bases in the hope that everyone might walk away with at least one new tune they like.

My first group of songs is in response to the news that my pals at We Own have a night featuring the AMAZING Disclosure. Out of nowhere these guys have got absolutely huge and depressingly they are incredibly young too! They are most famous for their remix of Jessie Ware's 'Running' but here Im hopefully going to give you a few more to sink your teeth into.

Disclosure - What's in Your Head?

Disclosure - Control

Disclosure - My Intention is War (Fig ii) (they have another version of this song but this is my fave)

I also have here a link to a recent set they did at the Boiler Room - if they do anything like this when they perform for We Own I will be extremely happy!


Next are just a few random party tunes I'm listening to at the moment...


Martin Solveig - The Night Out (A-Trak Remix)


Ellie Goulding - Lights (Joker Remix) 


Mak and Pasteman - Do the Same (VIP)


Joe Garston - Forever

Finally... I really recommend a YouTube channel called MajesticCasual, found here:

The guy has a really cool selection of songs from all different types of music, a few of which are below:


Bondax - Wet Summer


Ellie Goulding - High For This (The Weekend Cover)


WEKEED - Wild Child


Digital Farm Animals - Aint That Peculiar


Sweet Willie-Brown - Swag


Have a further look into this guy...although this tune above is very UKGarage he has a lot of Hip-Hop clips and other cool stuff on his Soundcloud.

1 comment: